Iam sitting in Mysti getting my 5th treatment. Some funny things have happened. The last 2 times I have came to the last 2 times i have come to the center i have driven by not once but twice. Crazy huh, i guess subconciously i dont wnt to be here! Today I drove directly hear. But last night everytime i thought about eating lunch here i got naceaus and heartburn. /Didnt throw up tho.
Kyle is in Idaho. He is up in the mountains mujzzle loading hunting elk with my brother and dad. Don will go up tomarrow if they dont have one.
Situs Judi Bola Slot Online
6 years ago

4 comments:
ONLY ONE MORE?!!!! Wow. I can't believe it. You are surely amazing, Mary. I hope you are feeling good (riiiight.) Okay. I hope you are not feeling like total crud. I can understand (to a much smaller degree of course) why you would consider not wanting to subject yourself to feeling so sick if you had the choice. Feeling sick is so hard to endure. you have endured so much in the last 5 months.
I could help with the valances.
Post a Comment