Friday, November 14, 2008

4 Treatments Down 2 to Go.

My 4th treatment is DONE! Yeah. I have been pretty sassy with the good ole gals at MYSTI. Its been a real rollercoaster. After my last session I got sick earlier than in the past and that through off my game. I wasn't ready for it. But I bounced back better than before. Yeah. I have decided to take more pills to make me feel better and survive.

This past week I have taken more days off at work. My ceiling in my front room is now fixed and I have repainted the walls. (not myself...I hired a painter) so now ya can all take a deep breath. Monday I had an interior decorator come in and help me decide how to redo my front room without costing a fortune. I decided to keep my sofa and love seat. (Iwas wanting new furniture but decided against it). She gave me some ideas on new curtain/valances. She advised against so much stuff on the walls as I have 4 windows that are the accent of the room limiting wall space. Anyways...I am excited to finish it. Sarah went curtain shopping with me. I found some valances at Linen n Things. They were having a going out of business sale!! so yeah! 40% off. I love a BARGAIN...I am still looking for an area rug and buffet lamps. I need help putting the valances up. Which Much to my dismay means moving the cool rods that I kept to a different spot on the window casings. A project that I am not looking forward to. It requires a ladder and screwdriver and muscles. Any volunteers out there???

So that has been my cheermeup project for the fall. Unfortunately I have treatment again on Thursday and then...just one more before my break at christmas!!!

No comments: