The big 18! Since Scott had football practice the evening of his bday we decided to have a surprise breakfast at 7 am instead of treating him to dinner. His friends were amazing at helping keep it a secret. He knew something was up but he expected 10 pm. I quietly told him I would fix him breakfast in bed if he would STAY in BED when he smelt it cooking. His friends entered quietly and bombarded is room. Don was my helper and got called out to work at 5 am...so once again the best laid plans...I was on my own. After everyone let I crashed back to my bed for a couple hours. But Don did the clean up that evening. Trust me...I pulled out my list of friends that I could call at 5 am to come help but decided I wanted ya all to stay my friends so I winged it on my own.
Anyways...I came home from work and crashed about 9 pm. Now it is 5 am and I am wide awake. Cant sleep. I seem to have side effects that linger longer this time around. My fatique comes on quickly. So..If ya see me in the grocery store riding in the handicap cart just smile! I get tired pushing a cart around so I have decided to take advantage of the motorized wheel chairs. My observations are 1-they go really slow. 2-turns quickly 3- recieve funny looks; especially when I hope off and get something on the top shelf! 4- Not tired when I am done shopping. Now all I need is a handicap sticker!
Situs Judi Bola Slot Online
6 years ago

3 comments:
Go to the DMV (maybe even online) and get the paper work for a temp handicap tag. Speak to your doctor, they fill them out all the time for short term needs. Take advantage of it.
I'm glad to hear that your at least trying to be good to yourself by using the carts and such. I'm also sure that you would have had friends still had you called them for 5Am help. Much love!!
Glad you did't call me. I have been feeling poorly as of late. Not exactly sure what is wrong. Anyway I try to sytay away so I don't give you anyhing.
Love MOM
This reminds me of my favorite movie....
"I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart....)
Not that you are old... he he he
Post a Comment