So I did my chemo on Wednesday. It took 8 hours. I felt great afterwords. On Thursday I felt marvelous! I picked 15 gallons of tomatoes and green peppers out of a garden that is over producing. If anyone wants some please come get it! Then I went to work and put in a 10 hour day. On my break I went back to MYSTI at 230 for my shot. They explained that I had been on steroids therefore the adrenalin rush! Now I see why people become addicted. Friday morning at about 2 am I crashed. It has been a week now and I am still trying to recover. I have experienced, nausea, vomiting, diareahea, sore throat, dry mouth accompanyied by mouth sores, cant eat sweets, everything tastes diffrent. Please dont tell me im gonnas start craving eggs.!
I DID GO TO MY FAMILY REUNION AT BEAR LAKE. It was very relaxing I laid back and took it easy. Spent alot of time laying around/sleeping. Mt sister Carol styled my wig and cut my hair really short. I think my boys thought my wig was my real hair! If they read this they will now know!!! hee hee.
Kyle, Jason, Randy ,Don and a few friends left to go backpacking. They will be home Friday. Heather and Sarah are taking care of my whiny needs. Scott too! I am starting to feel better. 13 days and we get to do it all over again. Yuck...not looking forward to it. Mary
Situs Judi Bola Slot Online
6 years ago

5 comments:
MARY
you are very brave. remember the alternative to chemo is not an option. it was goo to see you and I hope that even though it's hard you'll be given the strength to endure. Some are not so lucky as you to have caught it quickly! love you!
I wondered how things went after I left you Wednesday and how the weekend went. Sorry that the nausea hit but I'm glad you went to the reunion and had a chance to relax a bit. Hang in there--you've got one treatment behind you now.
You are looking great! You are very admirable. Don't overdo though. Hey, Scott, how's the eagle project paper work coming?
Caren
It sounds like you had a great time at Bear Lake! I'm glad you got some time to relax; judging by your previous entries, it sounds like you've been working pretty hard. Do you get to take anything for the chemo side effects? We're thinking of you...
I guess the last comment I made didn't make it to the web sight. You don't look that bad bald. I guess I exspected it to look worse. Love you anyway. Love MOM
Post a Comment