I went to a class last Wednesday about care of cancer and chemo. I learned a lot even tho I really did not want to attend. I need to keep my white blood cell counts up through diet, rest and keeping myself germ free. Stay away from sick people. I bought some anti bacterial wet wipes to carry with me. Bathroom handles ect are bad.
I also learned The American Cancer Society has a wig shop with free wigs ect. My mom went with me and I brought a few home. I need to return the ones I am not going to use. My sister Carol is going to help style them to fit my face.
So I start Chemo tomarrow. Kind of nervous but I am not dying. Just going thourgh treatment.
Kris is going to come see tomarrow. It is a 5-6 hour ordeal.
Situs Judi Bola Slot Online
6 years ago

6 comments:
I'll be there!
I will be thinking of you. Things could be worse, you could be out here knocking doors!! (that's a joke, hope you got it)
If you need me to come with you I can. Just let me know.
Mary, our prayers are with you. You will do great. What other choice do you have? Keep your thoughts positive and figure out as you go what the Lords trying to teach you through this trial! LOVE YOU!
Soooo, how did it go?
Mary,
How was your vacation? I bet it didn't really feel like a vacation if you were sick. Did you get sick, or are you doing okay with your Chemo? We think about you all the time. Hang in there! We love you!
Post a Comment