I went to high school with your mom and saw her last at the small girl's reunion we had last April. I wish I had hugged her a little tighter. My sincere condolences to your family. The video made me smile and cry, thanks so much for sharing! I know Mary looks forward to your reunion as well.
My story of cancer began on June 13, 2008. Don and I took a night off and went to the bike race in Eagle. I had mentioned to him some pain I had been having in my left chest/breast area. I had some pinching and spasmy feeling. I told him they were over my heart under my breast. I would get them randomly for 2-3 seconds at a time. I told Don and Heather and warned them if I had a heart attack or stroke to let the Dr. know about these spasm. 10 days later I detected a lump in the very spot I had pointed out to them. I went to the Dr the very next day, 2 days later had an ultrasound, mamogram, the whole 9 yards. It was diagnosed July 2 as a grade 3 tumor in stage I. I had a lumpectomy and am now going thorugh Chemo followed by radiation. I decided to start this blog to keep my friends and family informed on my progress.
1 comment:
I went to high school with your mom and saw her last at the small girl's reunion we had last April. I wish I had hugged her a little tighter. My sincere condolences to your family. The video made me smile and cry, thanks so much for sharing! I know Mary looks forward to your reunion as well.
Post a Comment